Exclusive 20 Year Water Permit Program
The City of Haines City’s water treatment plant is one of 2 City’s in Polk County to receive a 20 year water permit. The current permitted quantities are 5,921,300 gallons per day. The current usage is 4,400,000 gallons per day allowing the City to allocate up to 1,521,300 gallons per day to prospective customers, businesses or industries. The availability of additional capacity is approximately 4,000,000 gallons per day with current water plant infrastructure.
The Water Utility Division maintains approximately 11,095 water service connections citywide; ensures that the water supply is uninterrupted; collects water samples on a weekly basis to make sure the water meets or exceeds all water quality standards; maintains the City’s seven (7) wells, five (5) system reservoirs, approximately 89 miles of water transmission lines and 700 fire hydrants. The Water Plant produces over 3.7 million gallons of water a day.
- Backflow Test and Maintenance Form
- Drinking Water Quality Report – View the current Haines City Drinking Water Quality Report.
- Frequently Asked Questions – View FAQs about Utility Billing
- Standard Construction Details – Download the City’s current Standard Construction Details.
- Water and Waster Water Rates – Check rates and other information
- Water Restrictions