Investing and Membership
Successful Economic Development of any area requires a close partnership of public and private interests.
The most meaningful testimonial that an area can provide to a prospective new industrial client is a satisfied new industry that has recently located in a community.
For that reason, we ask for all commercial and industrial businesses to be partners with us to the maximum extent possible. Their partnership reflects not only their monetary support but their commitment of time and talent to the EDC Board and its mission.
As partnership levels increase, partners are eligible for more involvement as officers and with hosting and recruiting new industry clients. Availability of information and website access will also increase as financial commitment levels increase.
The more involved our partners are, the more they will contribute and/or will benefit from their EDC membership.
TO ACHIEVE OUR OBJECTIVES THE HAINES CITY EDC WILL:
- Promote diversity of the area’s economic base.
- Have a positive impact on the local economy by attracting, retaining and expanding businesses in various fields.
- Encourage enterprise development of minority and small business sector.
- Provide strong advocacy and leadership by supporting economic issues that affect our area.
- Work with local companies to provide assistance with expansion plans and business concerns.