Our Coordinates – 28º 06’32.7″ N, 81º 37’36.0″ W
Haines City Industrial Park
The Haines City Industrial Park is located to the south of Downtown Haines City in the logistical center of Florida between Orlando and Tampa. The industrial park is accessible to a market of 8.9 million people within 100 miles.
Companies that manufacture and distribute items such as food, lumber, trusses, pavers and other housing components have located in and around the industrial park to take advantage of its prime location and the City’s rail spur connection to the main CSX line.
- C3801 & 3901 County Road 544 (36.87 Acres)
- Metromont - Bannon Island Road (83.6 + Acres )
- County Road 544 (31.06 Acres)
- Logistics Center - 200 State Highway 544 (Available Spaces)
- 8 Railroad Avenue
- White Clay Pit Road (110+ Acres)
Ready to grow with Haines City? Contact Cyndi Jantomaso for land additional information call (863) 425-2525.